Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It is what it is...

Very few people know that I'm actually a protégé. Of course Don and Jero (and a ruthless gang of problem solvers I call friends) are always there for moral support, but it's a fact that KTH would be somewhat dry if it wasn't for one person. Even though s**t has a tendency to get kind of funky between us, I know if I ever need help with something blog related, I can go to my Sensei. It's important to have people like that around. It's even more important to acknowledge their influence and make sure that they know that they're appreciated. I would say your name but I don't want to give out my connects.
Thank you, though.

I heard Santogold's self title ablum in the car with one of my boys two weeks ago on our way back from the worst class ever. I think I fell in love that night. The album is amazing and I think that everyone should have it. If you're narrowed minded... well I guess I'm surprised you read KTH, first of all... but you're going to have to open your mind for this one. But I trust that you're all intelligent individuals so enjoy this eargasm. Thanks again, Sensei.
(click image to download)
If anyone actually downloads this or already has it, let me know what you think. I'm interested in what you have to say about this one.

This album actually has sentimental value to me so it's a pretty big deal that I'm sharing it with you... again. I just want you all to be affected by it the way I was. (click image to download)

0 the walls CAN talk: