Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I'm right here. And I aint goin nowhere."

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's anxiously waiting for the new N*E*R*D album to drop in June. It's called Seeing Sounds and by now you've probably heard the first single off the album "Everyone Nose". Anyway, due to finals, ten page term papers on the effects of music on the human brain in comparison to Freud's psychoanalysis, and moving into a new apartment, I've been a little detached from this wonderful universe I call the internet. In the next couple of days I'll be trying to ease my way back into it, hoping that KTH's faithful readers will forgive me for my absence.
I've been waiting for this song to come out on the internet for a while and of course it would show its proverbial face while I'm away. For those of you who haven't heard it yet, Enjoy.
N*E*R*D - Spaz (zshare)

New album got love from Zune, as well.

0 the walls CAN talk: