Monday, April 28, 2008

That's why we're roommates

If you've ever chilled with Calvin and I, you know that we're two peas in a f**ked up pod. We're constantly playing off of eachother and when it comes to decision making or catching things that no one else saw/heard, 98% of the time we're on the same page. Its wierd. I really think that everyone that has a roommate should be on the same level with theirs that I am with mine. I would say "No homo" but that's my dude and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm happy I have to see this n**ga all the time.
Read this text convo that Calvin and I just had. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about..

Calvin: Being so little must suck on days like this huh? Drowning is probably a pretty big deal for you guys.
Cousin Chris: Die!
Calvin: I wont... but i'm not too sure you'll make it... i packed your floaties just in case.
Cousin Chris: Thanks. And I don't care what you say because i came all over your pillow a couple nights ago. Both sides. Sweet dreams b**ch.
Calvin: Lmao... don't be mad at me because u can't see in our bathroom mirror. I didn't put the s**t there.
Cousin Chris: F**k you guy! lol.
Calvin: Oh man... lmao. Gotcha b**ch. I had to get at somebody. I'm sittin here in the dirt lot w/ no windshield wipers waitin to go home.
Cousin Chris: Why the f**k aren't you in class?! Unacceptable.
Calvin: I got out of my car to walk to the shuttle and it started pouring so i said "f**k that. I'm not walkin into class lookin like i just went on an underwater adventure w/out a swimsuit."
Cousin Chris: Why the f**k not, Aquaman?! No one cares.
Calvin: I know that. It was a personal decision. I hate water unless i'm naked or in a swimsuit. Other than that, if i'm not drinkin it, i dont f**k w/ it.
Cousin Chris: You're an idiot.
Calvin: You in the apartment?
Cousin Chris: Nope. 1940. Come get the keys.

6 the walls CAN talk:

Madeleine said...

hahah about the mirror.
here's mine. aparently he was picking on people not even close to his size.

calvin: Being so little must suck on days like this huh? Drowning is probably a pretty big deal for you guys.
madds:floating rainboot pants my son. its all about rainboot pants.
calvin:haha so this was fun for u lol
madds:somewhat like sleding. only substitute rain 4 snow
calvin:got u...im assuming ur talkin about the level of excitement because there really isnt enough water for sliding down hills
madds:not for fat giants like urself there isnt
calvin: touche minnie mouse
madds:lmao

JERO said...

i simply love calvin

B Harg. said...

me and marsha are over here dying... classic.

Anonymous said...

my man...i love you too guy lol

Anonymous said...

haha it isn't his fault u can't reach the mirror, touching...

Amachi said...

lmao.