Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tell Ferris Bueller "I'm cooler"

I'm gonna sound like such a hypebeast when I say this but I swear, when I was younger and I would pretend to be way more sick than I really was so I could stay home from school, the same two movies were gaurunteed to come on at some point in the day: Ferris Bueller's Day Off & Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Well, for whatever reason, I slept on the Pee Wee Dunks that came out last year but luckily, I've been given a chance to redeem myself and everything my childhood stands for (I siced it).

Nike SB came up with the idea of creating some Ferris Bueller Dunk highs and they're f'ing amazing. They're modeled after the outfit he wore in the film and they're pretty damn sexy... Make that really damn sexy.

*If anyone has either of these DVDs can I please please please borrow them?. I'm not like other people. I take really good care of other people's s**t. Especially DVDs. Ask Whitney. She'll tell you. For real though. If you got it, hook me up.

3 the walls CAN talk:

Cool Guy T said...

I've been waiting for these for the longest. Definitely a must cop...

Anonymous said...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11003069fdbbba38/

I really think that this ^^ is cooler.
Oh and if I told you I bought that movie for you, would you believe me?

Miss Mac said...

yea. Definitely not a sneakerhead. BUT.....Definitely in love wit Ferris Bueller. Must cop.

-CT and proud