Thursday, April 3, 2008

Everyone Nose

All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom!
Haha.

To say that baby girl looks high in this picture is an understatement. She looks like she just got back from spending two hours on Lil' Wayne's tour bus. I don't even think she realized a picture was being taken. I think she just happened to be doing that at the time. Wale doesn't really seem to care. Just DC swaggin' on 'em as usual.


"My climate is way higher than Lindsay Lohan's nostrils, I'm powder.
Sorry Mark, I don't wanna offend your sister's good friend,
but when my pen gets in, it pretends in itself it's an entity,
and it interferes and gets the best of me.
"
-Wale

1 the walls CAN talk:

B Harg. said...

"You know I keep that white girl, that Lindsay Lohan."

She def. looks a mess.
In regards to your comment on my post, I can't get that song out my head for some reason. And in regards to your current verbatim, it's ironic cause the line I've been quotin' all week is "If you was smart, you'd be shook of me."

*Like the new layout. A bit busy, but it works.