Thursday, April 3, 2008

Connect Four CRACK!

click on image

I'm not sure if you know this about me but I take Connect Four VERY seriously. Probably too seriously. Well one of my so called best friends, Donovan, sent something quite disturbing to me the other day, and I feel compelled to write about it. Turns out there's a website where you can play Connect Four against the computer. It's awful. The computer is so damn good. Winning is a task. And the worst part is its terribly addictive. Its like I can't stop. I played 7 times before writing this post AFTER I told myself not to.
Anyway, enjoy.
It's nice to see that celebities enjoy playing this enticing game too, though.


"It's so damn hot! Milk was a bad choice!"
-Ron Burgandy

5 the walls CAN talk:

NIVLAC said...

wanna play when i get off work today? lol

missgideon said...

bet you can't do that again!

Cousin Chris said...

calvin: hell yes!
aden: f**k the computer. i'm about to play right now.

Anonymous said...

second try win!
step your game up!

Miss Mac said...

i came saw and conquered that computer on the first try....make some time and I'll do the same to u Cuz. <3