Monday, April 14, 2008

Tonight at Pedestrian

Album listening party for my dude Sock the Rapper's new EP. KTH family member (and my big brother) Don produced the every song it. I heard it last week and it's fire. I'm not even sicing it. If it wasn't free, I'd pay for it.
Anywho, come out to Pestrian Boutique at 3rd and South st. tonight at 8pm. It's free and it'd really be appreciated if you came out.
*You can download it for free tomorrow from Sock's MySpace. Favorite tracks: "Greatest Love", "The Night Away", "Mama"

2 the walls CAN talk:

Amachi said...

wish i could have came. tell soc good luck. gotta write a paper. lemme know how it went!

B Harg. said...

download site correction:
http://www.zshare.net/download/1053895568640559

not myspace. im downloadin it now. the fact that my nails are dryin wasnt a good enough excuse for sock. yes, hes awake at this time too. lol