Thursday, March 20, 2008

World's Greatest Procrastinator


It's currently 4:20 in the morning (hey! 420!) and I'm in the flourescently lit hell known as the Tech Center with my Ace Boon Coon. After a conversation with her, I've come to the realization that procrastination is a disease with no cure, and I'm plagued with it. Actually she is, too. We've both been here for many hours and have only accomplished about two hours worth... well, she has, at least. Me? About 17 minutes and 24 seconds (think about it).

Anywho, this sticky situation just reminded me of a hilarious quote a heard a couple years ago...

"Procrastinate now because you might not have time to procrastinate later. Don't procrastinate on procrastinating." -Ellen DeGeneres

Well said.


*Am I the only one who finds this post just a little ironic?...
-Cousin Chris

1 the walls CAN talk:

Barbara said...

This quote is very much so ironic, this was just other day when I saw you in there but I fucks with that quote.