Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Legendary

Apparently Black Thought from the Legendary Roots Crew was on Temple's campus last week and I missed it. I found out about his trip over about 2 hours before he came, as I was rushing home to throw clothes in a bag for my trip home last Friday. Its all good, though. Not half as bad as the time Maddie and I were supposed to see Wale when he came for the Mynority party last year but we decided to "elevate our minds" and accidently fell asleep.
Hey, it happens.

Anyway, I'm ridiculously excited about their new album "Rising Down" which is set to release April 29. The list of guest appearances alone is enough to get your proverbial juices flowing (that sounds gross). Those down with the movement include Wale, Common, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Peedi Crack, Styles P, Chrisette Michele, and probably most unexpected, Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy (my favorite alternative rock band). Stay posted for that track with Chrisette Michele and Wale. It's called Rising Up and will more than likely be a banger.
Here are a couple tracks that I managed to find.


"You stay classy, San Diego."
Ron Burgandy

-Cousin Chris

0 the walls CAN talk: