Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fortunate

It wasn't that long ago that I was extremely stressed and hating who I was. Thankfully, that's over and I've come to a couple of realizations about who I am and how I got here. A big part of my "low", was the feeling that no one was on my side. But then I realize that I have a perfect amount of actual friends, and an unusually high amount of people that I'd call best friends.

This is the part where I'd list them, but in actuality, if you fit into this category, you already know what it is. So this is for you.



Now would be a pretty good time to call/text your best friend and let them know you love them. I highly suggest it.
"If you admire somebody you should go 'head tell 'em,
People never get the flowers while they can still smell 'em"
Kanye West

-Cousin Chris

0 the walls CAN talk: