Tuesday, February 26, 2008

There's No Place Like Home *clickclickclick*

So like I said earlier, this past Saturday it was vital that I got the hell out of Philly as quickly as possible. Though, I seriously contemplated staying there, Miss Destiny called me and reminded me that that would be a dumb f'ing thing to do (as I rode through her neighborhood, ironically).

I went with Calvin and VJ and it was such a relief to get away. Clean sidewalks, fresh air, grass... North Philly doesn't offer these things. Anyway, of course I had to stop at Commonwealth and to my surprise, it was the Grand Opening for the Stussy DC store. P'YAAAHHHHH(Chappelle voice)!!! And oh yeah, as I'm sitting outside the Stussy store, who walks by me but the embassador of rap himself, Mr. Wale. My timing was impeccable.



Had to stop at Jumbo Slice. So many memories...


*Thanks Whitney, for your post on my LOVE for Commonwealth. You know me better than I thought you did.

1 the walls CAN talk:

NIVLAC said...

hahahah that pizza was the bomb...i definately am sitting here thinking i want another freakin slice. changed my address. justkeepgoin.blogspot.com