Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rihanna and the Klaxons


So it turns out that Rihanna and the Klaxons performed together at this years BRIT Awards. I guess no one was going to tell me. Thanks guys. Anyway, they performed Rihanna's song "Umbrella" with noticable parts from the Klaxons "Golden Skans" in there. For those of you who are up on you British rock music, "Golden Skans" is the business. Ask Donovan.

Rihanna isn't the best singer in the world but she definitely gets cool points for performing with these guys. It looks like it was pretty sick.





Back in the beginning of the first semester, Don showed me this video and I remember thinking it was so wierd yet kinda tight at the same time. I don't know, you tell me.



*Actually, nevermind. I just watched the video again and i still don't know what the hell they were tripping on. Something strong, I'm sure. I still love the song tho.

1 the walls CAN talk:

JERO said...

haha... i love their video.

i marry anyone of them with the quickness oh my god!! hahah