Monday, February 18, 2008

Are You Serious?

I just layed down in the bed and as soon as I turn my light off, I start hearing gunshots. Three, to be exact. Who's up shooting at this this hour? You honestly mean to tell me your beef couldn't have waited until the sun came out? Don't you think you'd be a more effective shooter if you got some sleep? People need to get their lives together. I pray that no one was hurt by this f**kery.
Goodnight.




"Man, killin's some wack s**t.
Oh, I forgot... except for when n**ga's is rappin',
Do you know what it feel like when people is passin'? "
-Kanye West

1 the walls CAN talk:

B Harg. said...

You're busy listening to Kindreds Far Away From Here when you should have been listening to the last song I posted, Mobb Deeps Get Away. The streets is watching :)