Monday, January 7, 2008

Say goodbye to love!

For those of you who are already privy to Kenna's musical genius, you already know that he's... well... A F'n MUSICAL GENIUS!!! But I realize that to most he's still pretty unknown; which is fine with me, but since I figure that only my closest friends read my blogspot (or even know/care that I have one, for that matter) so I don't mind enlightening you.

Basically, Kenna's an Ethiopian-American from Virginia who was inspired to make crack albums by Stevie Wonder, U2, and Marvin Gaye. Not a bad choice of role models. He went to high school with Chad Hugo from the Neptunes (Stttaaaaaarrrrrr Trrrrraaaakkkk) who helped produced the album with Kenna and Pharrell. Nuff said. Go get it if you havn't already.






1 the walls CAN talk:

B Harg. said...

lmao @ *only my close friends read this or care that i have one

-nice choice of words mr. wallace, way to be inspirational