Thursday, January 3, 2008

Excuse the delay

Damn. I guess I've been slacking with this whole "blog" thing, huh? My bad...

Anyway, Happy New Years everyone. Hope you all had fun getting twisted and making regrettable decisions. Unfortunately, I woke up the morning of New Years Eve feeling like an adult diaper (shitty) so I spent my night under a comforter, drinking tea and watching SVU and Entourage on the fat screen... for 8 hours straight. However, thanks to a nice mix of curiosity and boredom, I found myself listening to some straight FIRE during commercials. So much so that I felt compelled to share.

So me and (my partner in crime and fellow music lover)Bo, decided that Eminem is one of the sickest rappers EVER. Easily top ten. But if you're like me, if you don't listen to his classics on a regular basis, you start to forget just how nice he is. Here's a friendly reminder. And don't forget this is a freestyle.





"Bush is pussy. Why the f**k you think his name's Bush? Bush is bushy."



P.S. - Special thanks to Maddie for reminding me to get back on my blog shit. 'Preciate it.

3 the walls CAN talk:

B Harg. said...

i listened.
finally.

happy? lol (it was crack)

Anonymous said...

glad to see you blogging again! well, finally!

JERO said...

yo just listen to anything off infinite.... some of his best lines...

"Your ass forgot, so just in case you don't remember me/
I'll run your brain around the block to jog your fucking memory"

"If you ain't ever stole a gate you can take offense [a fence]"

(i just love that line)

keep it classy.